Book a NYC Adventure with Host of Urbanist, Ariel Viera
Did you know there are Owl statues in Herald Square whose eyes glow green every night? Or if you take the 6 train beyond the final stop you can see one of the most beautiful abandoned subway stations in the world? These are secrets of New York City that I love to share with the world via my show Urbanist.
Due to popular demand from my viewers, I’m bringing these tours to real life!
I’m Ariel Viera, a lifelong local, and I’ve spent my entire life learning the hidden history of New York City. For the past two years I’ve shared these stories with the world. I’ve explored every corner of this city and discovered things that no tourist will ever see. But I want to make sure you don’t miss out on experiencing these secrets. That’s why I’m going to take you on tours to show you the Urbanist side of New York City.
Book a tour with me. You have two options: you can take a public tour or book a personalized private tour. But you can only do it through the end of 2018! So if you like to do it, fill out the form below and book it now. I’m only offering this for two months and may never offer this again.
(Also available in Spanish! Estos excursiones personificado también están disponibles en Español.)
PUBLIC TOUR DETAILS:
- Secrets of Wall Street- 2 Hour Walking Tour
- We’ll explore the oldest neighborhood of New York City. From remnants of Dutch New Amsterdam to Freemason secrets of the founding fathers to mysterious scars on Wall Street buildings.
- Note: this tour is public, you might be paired up with other people.
- Rain or shine, bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Cost: $80 USD per person
PRIVATE CUSTOM TOUR DETAILS:
- 3 hour adventure through NYC
- Personalized for your specific interests: neighborhoods, landmarks, museums, or food.
- Private tour with up to 6 people
- In English and/or en Español
- Cost: $500 USD per group